- student: hey government can I have some money to go to university
- uk government: sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
- scottish government: nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
- australian government: sure mate you'll just have to pay a little bit more tax
- us government: no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker.
Anonymous asked: I like that you don't shave. I also enjoy eating out. This is a list of relevant things on your home page that we have in common. Avocado is pretty good, too.
Hahahahahahaha it sounds like we’d get along well!
anythinggoessports asked: What part of Maine? It's my old home state.
I live in Manchester, right outside of Augusta. Where did you live?
Its my birthday